Advanced technology allows watching live TV channels over the internet using IPTV. Choosing a quality service provider like TV SUAT is the perfect icing.
Generally, our home TV receives signals broadcast from TV stations, cables, or satellite dish antennas. This article discusses a different TV broadcasting service, IPTV. Let us see what IPTV is, how it works, and why you need IPTV in your homes. We shall also discuss the different IPTV formats and focus on IPTV Xtream, a specific IPTV streaming service.
What is IPTV? How does it work?
IPTV represents Internet Protocol Television. In contrast to the regular TV broadcasting modes, IPTV services are distributed through IP networks, the same networks through which we browse the internet. So, IPTV systems provide video content over a private network or subscriber-based models, depending on individual preferences.
IPTV service providers use private, managed, or dedicated networks rather than a public internet network to deliver TV content because it gives them better control over video traffic. Therefore, it ensures better service, bandwidth, uptime, and reliability.
In a traditional TV network, all the programs/channels are broadcast simultaneously, with the user able to access them by switching channels on the TV/set-top box. However, IPTV is different because it broadcasts only one program at a time, depending on the user’s preference. When the user changes the TV channel, a new stream is transmitted directly to the viewer. Unlike cable or satellite TV networks, IPTVs do not need a set-top box. However, it needs a Wi-Fi router and a broadband or fiber optic internet connection.
IPTV uses Real-time Streaming Protocol to transmit on-demand programs, whereas IPv4 and IPv6 for multicasting. Other protocols include HTTP and Real-time Messaging Protocols.
IPTV uses the internet service (TCP/IP suite) to deliver TV content to your homes. Therefore, the video needs storage and encoding before streaming. Live programs require the generation of an HLS link that your IPTV service provider uses to stream live content. On the other hand, pre-recorded content requires storage. The content is uploaded to a CMS (Content Management System) and organized into an IPTV playlist to establish a relationship between the source and the endpoint devices. The advantage to the user is that they can watch direct video streams without downloading them.
IPTV has its benefits over traditional broadcast networks. Let us see why you need IPTV in your home.
Why do you need IPTV in your home?
IPTV has certain inherent advantages over traditional broadcasting systems.
· You connect your TV to the Wi-Fi router to receive the signals. Your Wi-Fi network offers regular internet service you can access through multiple devices like PCs, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other IoT devices.
· You are free to watch whatever content you wish to. In contrast, cable TV networks do not provide this flexibility because the cable operator decides which content to broadcast on your TV.
· You can watch OTT content through IPTV, which is impossible through cable and broadcast TV. Satellite dish connections also allow you to watch OTT content like IPTVs. However, OTT is different from IPTV.
· The best feature of IPTV is that you can watch the same programs multiple times, depending on your preferences. You can pause the telecast and resume it from the same point whenever you wish to view it again. Similarly, you can rewind the content and watch it again if you have missed anything.
· IPTVs allow you to download apps from the respective play stores and create your IPTV playlist. Video-on-Demand facilities are also available through IPTVs.
· IPTVs allow you to cast content from compatible devices like smartphones, etc.
· IPTVs allow you to browse the internet on the TV screen using your remote-control device or voice assistant. IPTV service providers offer VoIP phone calls as an additional service offering.
· IPTV service providers provide 24×7 chat box service for users to register complaints and seek assistance.
These benefits explain why you must have an IPTV connection in your homes. Depending on the IPTV service provider, you can access free or paid channels according to your preferences.
What is IPTV:TV SUAT
TV SUAT is an IPTV service provider allowing users to watch TV content at competitive prices. There is no need for a set-top box arrangement for encoding and decoding transmission signals.
TV SUAT offers exciting services like live chat customer support, over 40,000 Video-on-Demand content, over 10,000 live TV channels, and sports packages offering exciting live sports content from all premium channels.
TV SUAT offers a free trial period of three days, within which you can discontinue the services if you are not satisfied with the content quality.
Why should you choose TV SUAT ?
While hundreds of IPTV service providers offer quality services, we recommend choosing TV SUAT for your homes because of the following benefits.
· You need not worry about clumsy wiring, set-top boxes, uptime, loading speed, and lack of high-quality content when you choose TV SUAT.
· TV SUAT offers more than 10K live TV channels and 40K Video-on-Demand content for its subscribers. Since we keep adding more content, you can watch the latest football matches live or the current news broadcasts, depending on your preferences.
· TV SUAT is compatible with smart and non-smart TVs, except that non-smart TVs require an additional device like the Amazon FireTV stick or the Android box with IPTV, etc.
· TV SUAT offers high-quality customer chat box service 24×7 to resolve all your connectivity and other issues immediately.
· Subscribing for TV SUAT service is easy as we offer online subscription services. Besides, we offer a free trial period of one to three days, during which you can cancel the subscription if you are unsatisfied and receive a full refund.
· Family sharing features are available where you can share TV SUAT connection with up to five family members and access Apple services like Apple TV+, Apple Music, iCloud, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and Apple Arcade. App Store purchase facilities are available, and you can also help locate your family members’ lost/misplaced Apple devices.
· TV SUATlets you catch up with the latest TV content and access the IPTV playlist using the EPG (Electronic Program Guide).
Let us acquaint ourselves with the IPTV formats we provide at IPTV[X].
Three types of IPTV formats
· Video-on-Demand (VOD) enables us to watch your favorite video content whenever you like. Near Video-on-Demand allows you to select your favorite content from limited channels. Usually, they are pay-Per-View channels.
· Live broadcasts allow you to watch live streams as they happen. 24×7 Live TV facility is available on TV SUAT
· Time-Shift TV allows you to watch previously aired TV programs at staggered timings without downloading or recording them.
Besides, the live chat feature provided by TV SUAT allows for 2-way communication instead of one.
The TV industry has witnessed a massive revolution from broadcast TV to cable television and satellite dish systems to OTT. IPTV takes it further and makes watching TV the most enjoyable and affordable activity. Choose a quality service provider like TV SUAT to watch unlimited high-quality TV content for the rest of your life.