Have an overseas invoice to be paid, and tired of your bank’s excessive fees and low rates?
Managed Markets are a foreign exchange brokerage in London helping businesses around the world to pay their foreign invoices, and make currency transfers a lot more cost effective than high street banks.
Why Managed Markets?
Their director has over 10 years of experience working for some of the largest companies in the industry. In that time they noticed clients moving from broker to broker, back to the bank and repeat.
they saw a gap in the market to partner with some of the best liquidity providers available to offer clients an all in one service providing transparent pricing, reliable platforms, and credit facilities when needed.
Staff are always on hand to give a warm welcome and help with anything you need inside of work and out.
How it works?
The payment process is very simple.
1) Book in your trade via phone, email, or platform
2) You will receive a confirmation email of your deal via email instantly, and our bank details for you to arrange payment
3) Once funds are received we will send your payment out to your chosen destination. Whether this be back to your own bank account, or directly to a supplier
How do I set up an account?
1) Register online via the website, and input your company, and personal details. This should only take a minute to do
2) After 24 hours your account manager will let you know of any additional details we may need to complete your onboarding
3) Once documents have been provided your account will then be fully open and ready to trade
Available currencies available to convert:
GBP, EUR, USD, CHF, CNY, NOK, SEK, AED, SAR, DKK, CZK, HUF, ILS, OMR, PLN, SGD, UGX, INR, ZAR, and many more
Get in touch today!