Dealing with body hair every month is a daunting task. Aside from fixing salon appointments every month, one needs to bear the pain from waxing, cuts, and burns, all to get rid of unwanted body hair. To put an end to such pain, laser hair removal treatment is one great option that has gained popularity in the last few years.
However, the first question to strike the minds of curious souls is related to the laser hair removal cost in Delhi.Don’t worry, we understand your concerns and have listed the average cost of laser hair removal in Delhi/Gurgaon. Read on to know more!
Why should you consider laser hair removal?
- Flawless Skin
With laser hair removal, your skin becomes smoother and silkier than before as the hair growth reduces. So, if you’ve always desired flawless skin, consider visiting a dermatologist in Delhi soon!
- Save Time
An average woman spends over 1700 hours of her life waxing and shaving unwanted hair! And, with laser hair removal treatment, you can get rid of unwanted body hair within just a few months!
Hair removal is an undeniably painful task, no matter if you consider waxing or shaving. So, why bear so much pain when you can opt for laser hair removal treatment by an expert dermatologist in Delhi?
- Boost Confidence
Give your confidence a boost with smooth and flawless skin! Laser hair removal treatments are worth every penny, as they can help you feel good about yourself and uplift your self-confidence!
How Much Does Laser Hair Removal Cost in Delhi?
The cost of a hair laser removal procedure may vary depending on several factors, like the body area, technology used, sessions required, hair growth, gender of the person, and so on.
Below, we have discussed the average (per session) laser hair removal cost in Delhi, so you can get a good idea of the budget one needs to have for the procedure.
- Facial hair: The cost of laser treatment for removing facial hair can range from INR 10,000 to 18,000 in the NCR region. This procedure requires 6–8 sessions and includes your facial hair as well as the hair present on your neck.
- Legs: To get rid of hair present on your legs, you need to spend around 10,000 to 15,000 per session! Furthermore, the cost can go up in case you have more hair growth or require more sessions.
- Arms and Underarms: The cost of laser hair removal for arms can range from between 7,000 to 10,000. However, for men, the prices may increase. On the other hand, underarms can be lasers in 4 to 6 sessions, and hence it costs only 7,000 to 12,000.
- Bikini Line Area: The cost for bikini line hair removal can start from 5,000 and go beyond 11,000 per session. Bikini line area hair removal can boost your confidence within just 4 to 6 sessions, so getting it done is totally worth the price.
- Full Body Hair Removal: Full body laser hair removal requires around 6–8 sessions, and the cost per session can start at 8,000 and go up to 15,000.
- Upper body hair removal: The upper body hair removal includes your back, abdomen, arms, chest, and shoulders. And this can cost anywhere from 23,000 to 48,000 per session.
Consider laser hair removal treatment if you want to get rid of the pain and save money in the long run. Consult an experienced dermatologist in Delhi for an exceptional laser hair removal treatment.